CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Producer
Mar 10, 2023
ArtsNL is hosting the 38th Annual Arts Awards show on Friday, June 23, 2023, at the Stephenville Arts and Culture Centre to honour the accomplishments of Newfoundland and Labrador artists. Awards will be presented to finalists during an evening of entertainment.
ArtsNL is seeking expressions of interest from qualified individuals from the Western region of the province to work with the ArtsNL team to produce the 38th Annual Arts Awards show.
Duties include, but are not restricted to:
- Joining the Arts Awards production team through weekly online meetings.
- Identifying local vendors/suppliers.
- Coordinating with staff and technical crew of the Stephenville Arts and Culture Centre on staging and lighting.
- Identifying additional equipment needs based on an artists’ performance.
- Coordinating the dress rehearsal and communicating expectations to artists.
- Creating the show’s running order and cue sheets and coordinating with the technical staff.
- Being the point person on the ground leading up to and during the awards show.
How to Apply
Interested individuals can submit a letter of interest, along with a résumé, by March 24, 2023, to Executive Director, Melanie Martin via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.